This Creative Empire podcast episode Reina and Christina interview Joanna Waterfall, the Founder of Yellow Co. Yellow Co. is an organization that exists to empower creative women to become agents of good. With a degree in graphic design and digital media and a background in branding, Joanna believes that creativity, purpose and business should go hand in hand. In this episode Joanna shares about her entrepreneurial journey and how she began the Yellow Conference. The trio talk about social good in a business and Joanna shares how you can implement it in your business. Lastly, she shares more about the Yellow Conference and what she expect for the future of Yellow Co. [audio mp3="http://creativeempire.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/02-949-post/EP-121-Joanna-Waterfall.mp3"][/audio]
- How she left a 9 to 5 job and got into freelance graphic design [0:01:25]
- How to find the next step that you can't seem to find [0:08:49]
- How the Yellow Conference came to be [0:10:58]
- What the mission of the Yellow Conference is and how that influences the message [0:19:05]
- How to have a philanthropic cause with your business [0:20:34]
- How to incorporate social good into your business model [0:26:10]
- How to make the most out of a Yellow Conference experience [0:29:07]
[ctt template="1" link="A0d3N" via="no" ]You have to just trust that your journey is going to lead you where you\'re meant to be.[/ctt]
[ctt template="3" link="8MjSc" via="no" ]We are encouraging small actions that we can all do and bring to our everyday life.[/ctt]
Joanna Waterfall is the Founder of Yellow Co., an organization that exists to empower creative women to become agents of good. With a degree in graphic design and digital media and a background in branding, Joanna believes that creativity, purpose and business should go hand in hand. She has been featured in publications such as The Huffington Post, LA Lady Magazine, Boss Ladies Magazine, Belong Magazine and others. She is motivated by the belief that women can change the world through stepping into what makes them come alive.
Do you love what you've heard? Add this graphic to your Insta Story!