[audio mp3="http://creativeempire.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/24-802-post/EP-67-Rachel-Gadiel.mp3"][/audio] This Creative Empire podcast episode Reina and Christina interview Rachel Gadiel, Australian Digital Stylist + Writer + Speaker + host of Femme Boss. This episode is all about getting really clear on your brand message and focusing on doing one thing really well. Rachel shares the 3 principles that go into your brand and how to create a mission statement. Lastly, the trio discuss how to find what differentiates you from the rest of your field and include examples of how wedding photographers can find their unique angle.
- Why consistency is important in branding
- What 3 principles are incorporated into branding
- Why you need to be clear in all of your messaging
- How to create a mission statement (+why you need one)
- How to figure out what to focus on
- How people can find their unique angle
- The World Domination Summit
- Chris Guillebeau
- Femme Boss podcast
- Creative Empire Podcast Free Workbook
- Marie Forleo
- Chalene Johnson
- Carly Romeo
Rachel Gadiel is an Australian Digital Stylist, Writer + Speaker currently based in San Francisco. Through her blog, coaching and e-courses, she teaches bloggers + creative entrepreneurs how to intentionally create an online space they truly love. She fuses together 10 years working as a Digital Marketing Strategist with over 5 years blogging and creating a multitude of online spaces. Rachel received her training from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and has a Bachelor of Arts/Business. She is on a mission to inspire authentic living, infused with health + happiness.
Rachel’s Social Handles: