Reina and Christina talk to Jillian Smith of OneTouch Events, LLC during this episode of the Creative Empire Podcast. Jillian is a boss at getting organized and staying on task. She shares her top tips and favorite tools for getting organized and how to develop systems that work for you. Also included in this episode are how to find opportunities that are different than what you're currently getting and how to develop your company's core values.
- How Jillian organizes her business now and what it looked like when she first started
- What Jillian's favorite organizational tools are
- How to develop systems that work for you
- How Jillian incorporated international travel into her business
- How to find opportunities that are different than the ones you currently have
- How Jillian strategizes with her clients + how she organizes that strategy
- How to develop your company's core values
- Savvy Business Owners
- Heather Crabtree's episode
- Tonya Dalton's episode
- Planning Pod
Jillian Smith is the Owner and Principal Wedding & Event Planner of OneTouch Events, LLC. Based in Atlanta, GA, her team specializes in giving every occasion from social events to multi-day business conferences a touch of “WOW”. Jillian is one of Jezebel Magazine’s 2016 Emerging Elite and an expert panelist of The Wedding Business Academy. You can find her business, planning, and leadership tips featured on The Planner’s Lounge, WeddingLovely, Heather Crabtree, and Happy Black Woman.