This episode features Reina and Christina chatting about Reina's month long trip to Japan. Reina is talking about how the trip was something she was nervous about, but made time to do it. They chat about how mommy-mode effects a trip and what mom guilt can look like as an entrepreneur. Reina talks deeply about the differences of societal norms in Japan, from client experiences to packaging on everything. This episode gives you some advice on travelling if you are a parent with young children or even an entrepreneur hesitant to commit to a long travel time frame.
- How to decide to take a trip for an extended amount of time + making it happen [0:01:15]
- What mommy-mode looks like on vacation [0:06:12]
- What travelling struggles and hurdles that she had to overcome [0:18:11]
- What her business will change from self-reflection while gone for a while [0:21:14]
- How the society norms differ in Japan including efficiency and client-experience [0:24:33]
- How we should give ourselves permission to travel and commitment [0:34:29]