This Creative Empire podcast episode Reina and Christina chat with Adrienne Dorison, a consultant and operations expert who helps businesses earn more to be able to give more. The trio start off by talking about what bottlenecks are in a business and Adrienne shares what the three are: 1) leads 2) sales 3) scaleability. From there she discusses how to help you with those by using metrics in your business. She then discusses visibility and knowing where you are in your business, to help you with your business.
- What the "bottlenecks" are and how to unblock them [0:02:07]
- Where and how to find qualified leads + where you are spending time on leads [0:05:04]
- How to use ROI + how to use the metrics of it [0:08:13]
- How to talk about your business [0:13:16]
- Why you should stop comparing yourself to others [0:20:51]
- How to change + break your habits [0:25:34]
- Why you should be pro-active to be visible [0:32:48]
- Where to start tracking metrics in your business + tracking goals [0:34:15]
- Why knowing yourself and knowing what season of business you are in is important [0:39:10]
- How personal responsibility can influence your business [0:41:39]
Adrienne is a Business Consultant + Founder of Good Businesses Do Good™ who believes your purpose is to profit, she helps entrepreneurs double their businesses in half the time by getting them more focused, more strategic and more profitable so they can give back to the world in meaningful ways.