Today, Reina and Christina are sharing a new type of episode! The educational nugget episodes are here to help you learn about business practices that can help your business succeed. Today, Christina is sharing some pertinent legal steps to get your business up and running.
- What you need to have a business + contracts [0:05:47]
- How contracts were not easy for Christina [0:11:45]
- How the Contract Shop was created + templates [0:16:07]
- What an EIN (Emplyer Identification Number) is [0:24:48]
- Why you need to open a business bank account [0:27:51]
- Why an LLC is beneficial [0:28:05]
- What business licenses + business insurance do [0:31:24]
- Why you need to have privacy policies + terms and conditions on your website [0:39:34]
- Reina + Co
- Autumn Witt Boyd of AWB Firm
- Kelly Newsome Georges - Her Creative Empire Episode
- Tina Stark - How To Draft Contract
- Rising Tide Society
- Stephanie Thacker - Her Creative Empire Episode
- Creative Empire Workbook
- Christina's Legit + Profitable Business Guide
- Elle & Co - Christina's article
Do you love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story to share with your biz friends.