Today Reina and Christina are joined today by Sarah Chancey of Chancey Charm. Chancey Charm is one of the nation’s leading luxury wedding planning, coordination, and design teams, and the planners work from offices in more than 13 cities. At the beginning of the episode, Sarah shares how her business has shifted recently. She explains how she has created new locations in different cities and how search engine optimization
(SEO) has aided that journey. Sarah explains about growing her team and how goals can really help your team.
- How her business has shifted [0:01:32]
- How she started businesses in new locations [0:05:56]
- When to start a business + patience [0:09:31]
- Why SEO is a secret tool that many people over look [0:12:19]
- How she started her SEO journey [0:17:26]
- What SEO has created for her business + her planners [0:27:13]
- How to keep your business sustainable [0:33:38]
- What growing a team + her E-Course can help you [0:36:49]
- How goals can help you + your team [0:39:13]
Most days, you’ll find Sarah Chancey steering her business from her home office and taking breaks to chase after her toddler son padding barefoot through the house. Sarah is a wedding planner, industry educator, design-loving sketch-book aficionado, and mentor to her team — serving wedding planners as they build a career they love and learn the ropes of the industry is why she's in business. Sarah's vision statement is: “To help women have a creative career that they love, with freedom and flexibility to focus on what’s important: faith and family.”
Sarah's planning style stems from her interior design studies and custom sketches melded with tech-focused online design boards: capturing a bride’s vision while encouraging her along the way is her goal. Sarah believes in creating blissful wedding days filling them with authenticity and heart — and making it stress-free, to boot!
Love what you've heard?
Share this graphic on your Insta story.