Today, Reina and Christina are joined today by Nathan Hirsch, who is a serial entrepreneur and an expert in remote hiring and e-commerce. The trio start the episode by learning more about FreeeUp. Nathan explains how the idea was born, what the platform looks like, and the process looks like if you are looking to hire or be hired. He shares what he sees the top positions people who are just starting a team hire out. Lastly, he shares how freelancers can benefit by being on the FreeeUp platform.
- How the Freeeup Marketplace was born [0:01:34]
- When to start outsourcing + the strategy [0:05:48]
- What the FreeeUp process looks like + comparisons [0:07:39]
- What type of people are on their platform [0:11:05]
- What the five to ten top positions to hire as a first worker are [0:15:26]
- How to become a worker on Freeeup + who would be a good fit [0:18:16]
- How FreeeUp helps freelancers [0:25:53]
Nathan Hirsch is a serial entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring and eCommerce. He has been selling online for over 7 years and has sold well over $25 million worth of product through his eCommerce business. He is now the co-founder and CEO of FreeeUp.com, the hands-on hiring marketplace connecting hundreds of online business owners with reliable, pre-vetted remote workers. FreeeUp is redefining how businesses are able to hire remote freelancers online. He can be found on leading podcasts, such as Entrepreneur on Fire, Eventual Millionaire, and many more, speaking about online hiring tactics. He currently lives in Orlando, Florida.
Do you love what you've heard?
Share this episode with your friends on Insta Stories.