Today Reina and Christina are doing a mentoring session with Nicole Logan from staynorth.co. At the beginning of the episode, Nicole chats about how she just moved to Canada and how she is struggling with focusing. The trio begin by chatting about finding your audience and how creating verticals in your business can help you create consistent content. They also discuss how having people around you and your business, can help you flourish. Lastly, they talk about visibility and the mediums to be sharing your content on, like guest posting on other peoples blogs.
- How to find out who your audience is [0:03:26]
- How to create content consistently [0:09:36]
- Why verticals can help you in your business [0:13:14]
- Why you should have people around you [0:15:39]
- What mediums you can use for visibility [0:18:42]
- How to look at "empty" time [0:25:37]
- What plan will Nicole create [0:29:58]
Nicole Logan is a self-taught handlettering artist and published freelance writer from the Pacific Northwest. She recently took a giant leap of faith by leaving her job, packing her life up, and moving north to beautiful Calgary, Alberta to pursue an education (and live closer to her boyfriend!). She has dedicated the last 8 years of her life working in the media, primarily in print and radio. She is fascinated with the hygge lifestyle, enjoys teaching herself new skills and loves conversing with strangers while in line for coffee.
Do you love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!