Today, we’re talking with Christy Wright. Christy is the creator of the Business Boutique; she’s a certified business coach and a speaker who’s spoken on stages all across the country. She is also a podcaster. She’s the host of the Business Boutique Podcast and has and hosts an incredible one-day event. She’s helped many women step into their gifts and overcome fear, which I absolutely love, to make money living their dreams. She believes that you can do it too and I’m so excited to dive into this conversation. At the beginning of the episode, Christy explains the top three things new entrepreneurs get caught up on: not having a business background, thinking they are in a saturated market, and fear. She shares how to combat those feelings and shares about imposter syndrome. The trio talk about validation in your business and Christy shares how pre-validation can help. Lastly, they talk about needing to know your target market and the value of your product. Take a listen below!
- How your past experiences shape you [0:01:30]
- What things new entrepreneurs get hung up on [0:05:06]
- Why fear is normal + the imposter syndrome [0:11:05]
- How you can lessen your fear [0:19:04]
- What validation can do [0:21:01]
- How to help yourself in the pre-validation phase [0:23:24]
- What Christy's one day event looks like [0:31:57]
- Why you need to know your target market + value [0:34:23]
- Dave Ramsey
- Susan Jeffers
- Donald Miller
- The Business Boutique Podcast - Pricing Episode
- Jeff Goins - Real Artists Don't Starve - His Creative Empire Episode
Christy Wright is the creator of Business Boutique, a Certified Business Coach and a Ramsey Personality with a passion for equipping women with the knowledge and steps they need to successfully run and grow a business. Since joining Ramsey Solutions in 2009, she has spoken to thousands across the country at women’s conferences, national business conferences, Fortune 500 companies and her own sold-out live events. She is the host of the Business Boutique Podcast and her new book, Business Boutique, released April 2017. You can follow Wright on Twitter and Instagram @ChristyBWright and online at christywright.com or facebook.com/OfficialChristyWright.
Love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!