Today, Reina and Christina is joined with Megan Auman who runs a multifaceted business around her passion for art, Designing an MBA. At the beginning of the eisode, Megan dives right in chatting about how she got started with fine art, her blog, and her program. We learn all about her program and what people can expect to learn with it. Megan talks about when people should start building their business and why you need to get past the ideas of perfection and comparison in business. Lastly, Megan shares about her process and how she uses a visual content strategy.
- How she got started in fine art + starting her blog [0:01:28]
- What information people learn in Designing an MBA [0:05:36]
- Where you should start when building a business [0:10:15]
- How to move past perfection for your business [0:15:37]
- What Megan's process looks like [0:21:55]
- How to get out of comparing yourself to others [0:29:43]
- What a visual content strategy + how to start it [0:34:23]
- Why you should be writing differently across platforms [0:36:28]
Megan Auman is a designer, metalsmith, educator, and entrepreneur who has built a a multi-faceted business around her passion for art, commerce, and visual content creation! (Which is just a fancy way of saying she's obsessed with Instagram and Pinterest.) In addition to running her eponymous jewelry line, she also runs Designing an MBA, where she helps makers, artists, and creatives grow their businesses.
Do you love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!