Today Reina and Christina are talking to Melissa Cassera, who is an award-winning business strategist and professional screenwriter. She is actually one of Reina's mentors and Reina is part of her Obsessed Program. Melissa teaches entrepreneurs how to build an audience that’s a 100% obsessed with their work while making every step feel like a total guilty pleasure. At the beginning of the episode, Melissa shares how she started her business and what it has evolved from. She shares why you need to be obsessed with your business with some helpful tips, plus explains how being obsessed with help influence your audience. Towards the end of the episode, the trio talk about haters and how to deal with negative words sent to you. Lastly, Melissa shares how she deals with the twists and turns of entrepreneurship.
- How she started her business + the facets of her business [0:01:35]
- How to move past fear of repeating yourself to your audience [0:04:39]
- Why you should shift and be obsessed with your business [0:07:54]
- What personality brings to being "professional" + adding personality [0:14:48]
- How to deal with haters + hate messages [0:24:23]
- How to talk about the twists + turns in entrepreneurship [0:37:32]
Melissa Cassera is an award-winning Business Strategist and Professional Screenwriter. She teaches entrepreneurs how to build an audience that is 100% obsessed with their work, while making every step feel like a total guilty pleasure. She was named one of the nation’s “Top Personal Branding Experts” by Huffington Post and her insights have been featured in Success Magazine, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, and Forbes. Her first film GIRL FOLLOWED currently airs on Lifetime, and she has a TV series in development.
Do you love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!