Reina and I are joined today by Pia Silva, who is an entrepreneur, speaker and author. She is also the partner and branch strategist of at Worstofall Design, where they build badass brands without the BS. At the beginning of the episode, Pia jumps right in sharing about her book and what differentiation has looked like for her business. She explains what being a badass brand means and how they accomplish it with their clients. Pia shares about her brand, Worstofall design, and how the name came to be. She shares about shifting in business and why you need to prepare your clients when you work with them. Lastly, Pia talks about influencer opportunities and what you need to know about your ideal clients.
- How her book, Badass Your Brand, came to be [0:01:20]
- What moving through pricing has looked like + differentiation [0:02:35]
- What it means to have a badass brand [0:05:45]
- How they prep for an intensive with their brand [0:08:02]
- Why you need to build a brand that only attracts your audience [0:11:09]
- How her brand shifted from to having a productized service [0:13:00]
- How their design brand name, "worstofall" came to be [0:19:15]
- When do you know when you are ready to hire a designer [0:22:39]
- Why you need to prepare your clients [0:25:25]
- How designers can help their businesses [0:28:17]
- What to know about ideal clients + influencer opportunities [0:32:01]
Entrepreneur, speaker and author Pia Silva is a partner and brand strategist at Worstofall Design where they build “Badass Brands without the BS” for 1-3 person service businesses in 1-3 day intensives. She is also a Forbes contributor and author of Badass Your Brand: The Impatient Entrepreneur’s Guide to Turning Expertise into Profit.
Do you love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!