Today Reina and Christian are talking to Kathleen Shannon. Kathleen is one of the co-hosts of Being Boss Podcast, a founder of Braid Creative, and is the co-author of the Being Boss book. At the beginning of the episode, we hear all about how Kathleen got started with her business and podcasting. She shares about content streams and how she repurposes content for her audience. The trio discuss shifting mindset into bigger picture marketing and why you need to get clear with your offerings. Lastly, we hear all about the new Being Boss book and Kathleen shares about two methods that she writes about in the book.
- How Kathleen got started with her business + podcast [0:01:55]
- What all of her content streams are + repurposing content [0:05:49]
- What Being Boss has become [0:12:26]
- How to get into shifting your mindset to bigger picture marketing [0:16:08]
- Why to created content for your ideal clients + getting clear [0:20:11]
- What the Being Boss book is about + the chalkboard method [0:23:24]
- What Kathleen's dinner party method is [0:28:24]
- What the best way to digest her book is [0:34:44]
- How being a leader has helped her grow [0:41:04]
Kathleen Shannon is a creative director, podcaster, speaker, author, and mentor. As the co-founder of Braid Creative and co-host of the Being Boss podcast she has helped thousands of creative entrepreneurs from all over the world authentically brand and position themselves as creative experts, cultivate confidence in their business, and blend more of who they are into the work they do. When she’s not working she’s traveling the world, cooking a great meal, or cuddling on the couch with her husband and their 3 year old son, Fox.
Do you love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!