Today, Reina and Christina have a dear friend of both of theirs on the show today, Lacey Sites of A Lit Up Life. She is a business mentor and a success coach for high-performing women entrepreneurs. Lacey's background is in mental health counseling, she also has an MBA. She’s also the co-host of the Happy Thoughts Show and it’s her mission to help women build and grow their own service-based business. At the beginning of the episode, Lacey explains how her journey has led her to coaching. She shares how making connections and relationships are one of the most important things in business. Towards the middle of the episode, Lacey shares about value-centered sales and what you should be doing, and looking for, in a sales call. At the end of the episode, we hear about the even-energy concept and why balance is important for you as a business owner.
- What Lacey's journey to coaching has looked like [0:01:40]
- What the most important thing in business is [0:06:15]
- How to connect with people if you are an introvert [0:08:18]
- Why to focus on building relationships [0:10:00]
- What value centered sales are [0:12:55]
- What a good sales call includes + after the call [0:17:58]
- Why you need to get detached from your business [0:21:47]
- How to filter out non-ideal clients [0:25:07]
- What her even energy exchange concept is [0:27:36]
- What the Happy Thoughts Show is about [0:30:02]
Lacey Sites is a business mentor and success coach for high-performing women entrepreneurs. She has her M.S in mental health counseling and her M.B.A. She's been a therapist and the director of large non-profit. She's also the proud owner of two successful online businesses, and the co-host of the Happy Thoughts Show. It’s her mission to help other women build and grow their own service-based business that truly lights them up and gives them the personal and financial freedom and impact they’ve always desired.
Do you love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!