Today, Reina and Christina are joined with Andrea Rhoades for an empire mentoring session. Andrea is the creator of Selfies to Selfless, which is a site that empowers new-ish moms, and her writing has been featured on Scary Mommy, Huffington Post, Badassery Magazine, parent.co and other online publications. At the beginning of the episode, we hear what idea Andrea would like some help with. Throughout the episode, Reina and Christina ask questions that help Andrea get really clear about her offer. The trio talk about beta testing and beta pricing, as well as pricing your offer.
- What Andrea is working on + needs help with [0:01:42]
- How to get feedback on an idea [0:07:44]
- Where to put a "coming soon" area [0:11:59]
- Why to use beta-testing + feedback [0:16:23]
- How to choose a year-long vs monthly pricing structure [0:22:15]
- What the next steps are for Andrea [0:27:06]
- What pricing will look like + finding loyal customers [0:27:46]
Andrea Rhoades is the creator of Selfies to Selfless, a site that empowers new(ish) moms. Her writing has been featured on Scary Mommy, Huffington Post, Badassery Magazine, Parent.co and other online publications. She's on a mission to bring knowledge, community and laughter to moms who are in the first few years of motherhood. Because being a mom is hard AF. Andrea lives in the midwest with her husband and two kids and when she isn't writing about the excitement of tracking her kid's bowel movements, she works full-time as an analyst at an insurance company.
Do you love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!