Today, Reina and Christina are joined by Courtney Johnston, who is the founder of The Rule Breaker’s Club. She teaches women how to package and sell their brilliance. At the beginning of the episode, we hear all about how and why Courtney started the Rule Breaker's Club. She shares with us why you should be packaging your services and what her rainbow of sales concept is. The trio discuss engaging with your audience as well as getting clarity from them. Lastly, Courtney shares about sales pages and how to show some personality in your business.
- How the Rule Breaker's Club was started + what she does [0:01:31]
- What a service package is + the rainbow of sales concept [0:07:11]
- How to engage with your audience [0:13:39]
- How to offer solutions for your audience [0:22:59]
- How to craft your rainbow [0:25:46]
- Why a sales page is important [0:29:52]
- How to showcase your personality in your business [0:36:04]
Courtney Johnston is the founder of The Rule Breaker's Club where she teaches women how to package and sell their brilliance. She’s pretty much the only person who can make writing sales pages fun (hint: it involves rainbows and pots of gold). Her work has been featured on Inc.com, FastCompany.com, CreativeLive, and the Huffington Post. She’s from Michigan, started her business in Paris, and currently lives in Vancouver, BC with her fiancé, Mohammed. Learn Courtney’s 14-part sales page recipe at www.RuleBreakersClub.com.
Do you love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!