Today, Reina and Christina are chatting with YouTube strategist, Trena Little. Trena helps online business owners create video content strategy that works for your business. At the beginning of the episode we learn how Trena got started in her business and what some of her tips are for starting to create video content. She shares what her workflow looks like for batching videos, plus gives us an idea of what having a YouTube strategy looks like. The trio discuss hangups of getting on video and we learn why YouTube is the most effective video content solution.
- How Trena got started with her business [0:01:32]
- What her tips are for first starting videos + hang ups [0:03:32]
- What some YouTube workflows look like + prepping for video [0:08:12]
- What does it look like to have a YouTube strategy [0:13:33]
- Why YouTube is more effective [0:15:01]
- How to stay consistent with videos [0:18:18]
- Who should be on YouTube [0:22:55]
- What is the first thing to do to get started + accountability [0:25:56]
- Why focus on YouTube [0:32:58]
As a video and Youtube strategist, Trena helps online business owners create a video content strategy that works for their business. Being a busy business owner herself, she understands the importance of making video simple and painless but effective and lasting. Her Youtube videos are her sales team and they do the heavy lifting for free! When she’s not in front of a camera, she’s in her “mom-iform” of yoga pants and a tee chasing her 2 kids around alongside her husband, her high school sweetheart.
Do you love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!