Today, Reina and Christina are joined today by Bree Pair, who began blogging in 2011. After three years of being part of being part of the blogging community, she saw the different areas where bloggers were in need of knowledge to turn their blogs into full-time businesses. She founded a conference called Thrive in 2014 on her passion for seeing others succeed. That passion has driven her to continue leading and growing the Thrive conference to reach and educate even more bloggers.
- What inspired her to take her business on the road [0:02:12]
- How the day-to-day looks like for them as they travel + her favorite places [0:05:19]
- How she is running her business from the road [0:07:53]
- What some tools are to get ahead of schedule [0:10:21]
- What the Thrive Conference is [0:14:31]
- Who her teams consists of + most important member [0:20:40]
- Where to get more eyeballs on your content + growing [0:25:18]
- What trends + changes she has seen [0:29:46]
- How her conference has grown organically [0:32:39]
Breanna began blogging in 2011 and continued to blog because of the community. After three years of being a part of that community, she saw the different areas where bloggers were in need of the knowledge to turn their blogs into full-time businesses. Once Thrive was founded in 2014, her passion for seeing others succeed was fueled. That passion has driven her to continue leading and growing Thrive to reach and educate even more bloggers. Breanna is currently traveling around the country with her husband, Brannon, in their travel trailer. They’re enjoying working from the road and meeting bloggers and other entrepreneurs during their travels. You can follow her @breepair on Instagram.
Do you love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!