Reina and Christina are back today with a mentoring session with Sam Harris. Sam is the lead VA and Founder of The Executive Studio, a studio that really helps passionate girl bosses and helping them run their businesses more efficiently. As we dive in, we're going to be talking a little bit about the concept of done is better than perfect, investing in your business, and other topics that will help you also grow your business. At the beginning of the episode, we hear about where Sam currently is with her business and what she is struggling with. Reina chats about social glue and how creating connections with people is so important. Christina talks about the idea of quality over quantity, but also just starting. Lastly, the trio chat about responding to "no's" and how to keep track of connections in your business.
- How she started her business + where it is right now [0:01:28]
- Why Social Glue is helpful for business + creating connections [0:04:35]
- What to focus on when just starting your business [0:14:45]
- Why quality is better than quantity [0:20:47]
- How to respond to a "no" [0:23:21]
- Why you should be keeping track of connections [0:31:26]
Sam Harris is the lead VA and founder of The Executive Studio ("TES"). TES serves passionate girl bosses in helping them run their business efficiently and effectively through professional virtual assistant services and business support. We make it our mission to connect with creatives from all walks of life and love to provide inspiration and encouragement to those on a quest to turn their dreams into reality.
Do you love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!