Today, Reina and Christina are joined with Anne Casey in an empire mentoring session. Anne is a thirty something, ex-firefighter and paramedic turned wedding photographer and a mom living right outside Baltimore. She is currently running two businesses, so they are going to be talking about what’s happening in her businesses and will be creating some solutions with her.
- How Anne has gotten to where she is [0:01:23]
- How to deal with juggling home and business [0:02:40]
- Why + how to set phone boundaries with your family [0:05:31]
- What some ways to set time boundaries [0:14:24]
- How to start batching content [0:18:11]
- Why you have to create a good to-do list [0:28:23]
I'm a 30 something ex-firefighter and paramedic turned wedding photographer and mother living just outside of Baltimore. My days consist of puppy dog snuggles from my mastiff, working from my home office in sweats and a messy bun, and juggling motherhood, being a wife, and 2 businesses.
Do you love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!