This episode of the Creative Empire Podcast Reina and Christina talk with Nicole Yang of Design by Delight and Southern Weddings all about branding. Nicole opens with why consistency in branding is key and how brands can change (and that's okay!). What is important is knowing how you want your audience to feel. Building a successful brand is about a consistent and clear expereince, Nicole goes on to explain, even if the entrepreneur's mood changes every day. Nicole highlights the important difference between branding and having a logo, and how without good branding, any business can fail.
- Why branding is vital for any successful business
- Why consistency in branding is key
- How you brand can change and that's okay
- How to build a successful brand (*hint* it's about the experience)
- What is the difference between branding and having a logo
- Katell of Reverie Lane Design
- Lara Casey Shop Instagram
- Lara Casey Powersheets
- Southern Weddings
- The Scrapt Youtube
- From What I Remember
- Making Things Happen
- Click for Full Transcript
Nicole, owner of Nicole Yang Delight by Design and the Art Director of Southern Weddings could survive off of hush puppies and BBQ alone. She has an affinity for the color orange, all things pug-related and paper. Her favorite parts of the day include unwrapping pretties that have arrived from the printer, planning weekend brunch and searching for her future puppy. Nicole is an avid list-maker, color-swatch-collector, and office-supply-lover. She believes in family dinners, bear hugs and candy stashes.