Reina and Christina’s guest this episode of the Creative Empire Podcast is Mariah Coz, the founder of Femtrepreneur, a 7-figure online education business and global movement. Mariah candidly shares why she set up her company the way she did, how depression and anxiety have impacted her as an entrepreneur, and why she started selling what people were asking for. She encourages listeners to share their imperfect behind-the-scenes and not be afraid of controversy.
- How Mariah built her empire
- Why it's her mission to create more women entrepreneurs
- Why you need to sell what people are asking for
- Why Mariah's not afraid of controversy
- Why there's no excuse for having excuses
- What sacrifices Mariah made to become successful
- What passive income really is
- How to enjoy each milestone instead of just checking it off your list
- Why Mariah set up her business the way she did
- How depression + anxiety have impacted Mariah as an entrepreneur
- Why you should share your imperfect life
- How there are no secrets to success, just hard work
- The Femtrepreneur Show
- Tim Ferriss
- Webinar Rockstar Course
- F*ck Yeah Funnels Course
- Creative Empire Podcast's free workbook
- The Truth About Passive Income article
Mariah Coz the founder of Femtrepreneur, a 7-figure online education business and global movement. As a serial entrepreneur, Mariah started building businesses at age 18. She toured in her punk band, sold vintage clothes online, renovated retro campers, and more before deciding to create and sell online courses. She quickly turned her first course about “how to live in a vintage camper” into a successful business, and started teaching her unique process through her company Femtrepreneur. Within 2 years, Femtrepreneur became a multi-million dollar business with a huge mission: Change 10 million lives through online courses.
Today, Mariah works with her virtual team of badasses to give people all over the world the tools and resources to become financially independent through entrepreneurship.
Mariah’s Social Handles: