Heart encourager Ashley Beaudin is on the podcast today, sharing with Reina + Christina behind-the-scenes of her intentional movement, The Imperfect Boss. She shares how to pitch to people in a way that makes them want to join, as well as specific things she did to help her movement create momentum and catch on like wildfire. Lastly, Ashley encourages listeners to go out and encourage others.
- Why Ashley came up with the Imperfect Boss campaign
- How much of an impact the campaign made
- How Ashley mobilized influencers for that campaign
- What advice she would give for people wanting to be known as leaders in their field
- How shy participants can reach out to others who are participating + have meaningful connections
- What the most common themes of the Imperfect Boss campaign were
- What not to say/do when someone is being vulnerable + sharing their heart
- How to become a movement maker
- How someone who is discouraged can feel encouraged
Ashley is a heart encourager, speaker and copywriter for creative women. Ashley is gifted at empowering people to own their message and purpose with confidence and design a life that makes them jump out of bed in the morning. She brings with her a sensitive and strong voice that will both push and encourage you to do what you're called to do - no shame, no fear, just heart, action and a strong dose of community. She is passionate about teaching people how to cultivate a healthy identity and inner life, so that they can fulfill their calling and feel alive in it. When she's not helping women absolutely kill it, she's probably writing some good words, being with people or dreaming up big ideas. No matter what, you'll leave spending time with her, feeling believed in and empowered to do the things that you're called to for good.
Ashley's Social Handles: