Joining Reina and Christina for this Empire Mentoring session is Maura Chamness, product stylist and brand photographer. Maura's biggest struggle right now is how to convert inquiries into clients. Reina + Christina talk about her website + process of booking a client before giving her several key pieces of advice.
- How your service needs to match your ideal client's needs
- How you can go to people who need your service instead of waiting for them to come to you
- How to pitch your services in a way that makes your potential clients receptive to them
- How to sell value not cost
- How to figure out what to focus on and why it's important to focus for a length of time
- How to use your personality in business
- How to use the Social Glue Method of marketing
- How to find value in masterminds
Maura is a product stylist and brand photographer who helps inspired and creative entrepreneurs enhance their online presence with photos that complement the brand they’ve worked hard to build. Through her unique process, she guides them in honing their style to create custom stock and product photography that brings their work to life online. Maura currently lives in Houston, TX with her sassy Schnauzer, Gracie. When she's not in the studio or trying to tame the prop closet, you can usually find her working on a house project, going to yoga, or celebrating Taco Tuesdays - usually with extra guac and pun-ny Instagram memes!
Maura’s Social Handles: