Joining Reina and Christina today is Jenni Waldrop, the founder of Fuzzy & Birch. Jenni begins by chatting about her Etsy shop and her blog. She chats about why she is a firm believer in Etsy and why she will never leave Etsy. The trip talk about consistency in selling and Jenni gives us some tips on creating consistency in an Etsy shop by having quality items,pictures look good, andwording the items correctly so people can find them.
- Why she started her Etsy business + blog [0:02:32]
- Why she has chosen to stay on Etsy [0:08:18]
- What new businesses are joining Etsy [0:12:23]
- How Etsy compares to Amazon Handmade [0:14:52]
- What some mistakes are that you can avoid [0:19:36]
- How to create consistency in selling [0:26:19]
- Why you have to be able to evolve and change with the sales platforms [0:28:58]
- How to scale your shop or listings + listening to your buyers [0:32:48]
- Why you should show your personality in your shop [0:36:02]
Jenni Waldrop used an Etsy shop to free herself from the chains of corporate slavery. A 6-figure seller of sarcastic home decor, she now teaches other women how to turn their crafts into full-time income.