Today, Reina and Christina are talking to Sarah Anderson. Sarah is the copywriter, a conversion copywriter and email marketing strategist, at proemailcopy.com. She believes that building a relationship with your list is one of the most valuable investments that you can make in your marketing, no matter what business you have. That's why she works with business owners who want e-mails that are nurturing their subscribers, giving tons of value and converting into sales. At the beginning of this episode, Sarah dives in to tell us how email marketing can benefit you and your business. We hear about the most important email sequence and all about what conversion copywriting is. The trio chat about perfectionism and starting somewhere. Lastly, Sarah shares why you have to be patient with email marketing and what her Welcome Sequence Blueprint can do for you.
- How email marketing can benefit you [0:02:59]
- What the most important email sequence is [0:04:29]
- How to find out what your customers and clients want [0:05:35]
- How to overcome objections by building trust [0:08:01]
- What conversion copy writing is [0:09:21]
- What types of creatives Sarah has worked with + results [0:12:25]
- Why you have to overcome perfectionism [0:16:33]
- What the numbers are behind your open rates + email list [0:17:43]
- Why you have to be patient with email marketing [0:23:27]
- What to do after grabbing her blueprint [0:27:07]
Sarah Anderson is a conversion copywriter and email marketing strategist. She believes that building a relationship with your list is one of the most valuable investments you can make in your marketing. That's why Sarah works with business owners who want emails that nurture subscribers, give tons of value, and convert into sales. Sign up at proemailcopy.com/newsletter to get weekly tips for writing better emails in your inbox.
Do you love what you've heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!